At Pierce, Herns, Sloan & Wilson, LLC, our Charleston car accident lawyers have seen first-hand just how devastating a car accident can be on victims and their families. We understand the physical pain, the mounting medical bills, and the anxiety of not being able to work. As passionate advocates for the injured, we know what you are facing and the hurdles you need to overcome. Our team can work hard to help you recover the maximum compensation you need for your injuries. From our initial consultation all the way to the end of your case, you can count on us to be there for you.
How Can Pierce, Herns, Sloan & Wilson, LLC Help You?
- We can provide step-by-step guidance through your car accident claim
- We can explain your legal rights and options
- We can tell you whether an insurer's offer is fair
- We can stand up for you during negotiations and litigation
- We can provide emotional and legal support throughout your case
If you have found yourself dealing with serious injuries after a car accident caused by another’s negligence, now is the time to seek counsel for your claim. Our injury lawyers bring years of experience to the table and can help you pursue a positive outcome following a serious collision.
We represent clients, not cases. Our team is ready to dedicate our resources, time, and attention to you.
What To Do After a Serious Car Accident
When you are dealing with shock after a damaging car accident, it may be difficult to determine what steps to take or where to turn for help. Immediately following an accident, you should always make sure that you do everything you can to document the damage, scene of the collision, surrounding roads, and any other evidence that may help your case. You should also always exchange contact information with the other driver or drivers involved.
- What other key steps should you follow in the aftermath?
- Avoid admitting guilt or apologizing for the accident
- If you have any injuries, seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Find an attorney who can represent your rights during this time
- Report the accident to your insurance company (preferably under guidance of your lawyer)
- Keep track of all medical bills, property damage costs, and other paperwork
- Discuss any concerns with your lawyer to ensure your needs are addressed
When you trust your case to our Charleston personal injury lawyers, you can rest assured knowing we will go above and beyond to secure the best possible result on your behalf. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet so that you can move forward following a serious car accident. Whether you are suffering devastating injuries or just need a few weeks or months to recover, our caring law firm is here to stand by your side.
Fill out a free case evaluation or call us at (843) 968-0886 and our Charleston car accident attorneys will get back to you right away.