T.A.C. Hargrove II
Charleston Personal Injury Attorney
T.A.C. was born and raised in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He received
a B.S. in Biology from the College of Charleston in 2007. He earned his
J.D. from the Charleston School of Law in 2016, graduating magna cum laude.
While in law school, T.A.C. served as Managing Editor of the Charleston
Law Review, was a member of the Moot Court Board, and recived CALI Awards
for Excellence in Legal Research, Analysis and Writing.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Product Liability Defense
- Construction Defense
- South Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2017
Charleston School of Law, Charleston, South Carolina, 2016 J.D.
- Law Review: Charleston Law Review, Managing Editor, 2015-2016
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Honors: CALI Awards, Legal Research Analysis and Writing
- Honors: Presidential Honors Society
- College of Charleston, 2007, B.S. in Biology